Saturday, August 30, 2014

Funding Request for Reilly Hoffman

Occasionally the Tsegyalgar East Community blog posts requests for funding via reputable third party funding agencies. These campaigns have proved very successful due to the generosity of our community.  Follow the story in the link below to read Reilly’s beautiful request.





The following request was posted on Norbunet earlier today: 

Hello All,
I have been interested in studying art therapy for sometime now and following the teachings of our precious Master has only strengthened that inclination.  For most of my life I have been a full time artist and have reaped many benefits spiritually and emotionally. It is my wish to take those experiences of creativity and the guidance that I received from our precious Master and put them into practice in holistic way.
I am going to graduate school next fall to study art therapy and clinical counseling with the intention to focus on end of life care. I have recently created a support page for this endeavor as taking out anymore student loans is not possible. All support...whether in the form of donations, saying Odzer Chenma mantras, or posting this link to social media pages like Facebook or Twitter would be greatly appreciated.
here is the link to the support page:
May our precious Master live long.

No comments: