Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Offering Bowl Update for Jeremy Keaton




The Offering Bowl is a unique service to fund Buddhist Education and Practice. It is frequently used by younger practitioners in school or with limited funds to further their practice, long-term retreatants, seniors on fixed incomes and international students. 

At present young people all over the world are tuning into the webcasts of Choegyal Namkhai Norbu for his Teachings on Dzogchen or reading his many publications.  Some like Jeremy wish to meet Rinpoche in person and study Yantra Yoga, the Vajra Dance or Begin SMS study of the base. Jeremy Keaton is a young man from Ohio who wishes to attend the retreat on the Four Dharmas of Longchenpa and take the Yantra Yoga introductory course.

You can read his story here.

He is requesting a modest amount, please help him out if you have the means. He is nearing his goal.




On June 21, 2014 Jeremy reported that his goal was met.  He wrote:

"I noticed that you included my donation page for the retreat at the bottom of one of the blog posts and then again in a dedicated blog post for my page. I wanted to express my deep gratitude for you assisting me in this. I think the blog posts had the biggest impact on my page and I was wondering why there was a sudden spike in donations for a few days.  
Thanks so much!!! :)"

No comments: